In this video from ravenranda25 she shows how to do a back handspring. She shows a five step process, building a new element each time. First do a simple back bend. Second do a back bend with a kick over. Third, do a back bend with walkover. Fourth, do the back bend but keep your legs and feet together as you bring them over. Once you've mastered all of these elements you are ready for step five which is the complete back handspring. If you're a child, please make sure to get a parent to supervise you when you try all of these steps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades