In this tutorial, we learn how to learn the "Fight Song" for cheerleading. Start off by trotting with your right leg first, then clapping for an 8-count. On 1 you will hit a high touch done. On two, you will make a t and on three you will look to the left. On four you will make a high beam, then on five you will step out, and on 6 you will do a high kick. For counts 7 and 8, you will stand ready. The rest of the turns involve spinning for eight counts, then you will yell "go big blue". When you are done, you will have the fight song and a new dance for cheerleading!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades