Give a round of applause for Coach Lauren and the A-TV cheerleaders! Learn how to properly clap with your open palms and clasped hands. Follow along with this cheerleading how-to video to learn basic cheers and open and clasped hand clapping techniques.
1. An open palm clap is when you have your palms flat and fingers glued together. This is also called the blades position.
2. To do a clasped palm clap, clap your hands and clasp them together. Closing them makes a quieter sound.
3. Open palms Cheer: PUSH EM BACK, PUSH EM BACK, WAAAAY BACK! Clap at the beginning of "push". When you say "push em" put your hands by your side so you're stiff as a board. On "way back" bend your knees, lean back, and clap as you lean forward again.
4. G! G-O! COME ON BLUE LET'S GO! During G, G-O you will clap 4 times total. Clap once on G, and clap again. Then, clap 2 times on G-O. Clap 2 times during "Come on blue." On "Let's" put your left hand on your hip, and when you say "Go!" do a "punch" by punching your right arm straight up in the air.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades