Who Are You Yelling For? We can't hear you! Get the bleachers shaking with this chanting cheer and dance that's great for any pep rally. Learn alongside Coach Lauren and the ATV cheerleaders as they demonstrate all the right moves. Follow along with this cheerleading how-to video to learn the "Who R U Yelling For" cheer.
1. Make sure that you have your letter sign in front of you on the floor, face down. For the first line, all you do is clap and chant, with an open palm clap in the blade formation. Clap for the "who are you yelling" part, and then when you say "For," jump down and pick up your letter and thrust it into the air.
2. On the word "stand," you are going hold your letter over your head, jump up, and bring both of your legs together! When you say your letter, take a step back with your right foot and hold it out in front of you.
3. For the next step, you should still be in your step back position, but when you say the words "louder now," jump your feet together and hold up your sign over your head. Finish off the chant in this position. Chant the letters together while thrusting the signs in the air. It should be 3 thrusts for each letter.
4. Drop your sign to the ground so you can finish off the cheer with claps. Then, clap along with the words until you say the word "neat!" and freeze. When you freeze, put both hands at your sides and have your head facing down.
5. Jump down and get your pom poms! Turn both knees in and cross your arms to make a lower X. Your hands should be in fist formation and pointing towards the ground.
6. Turn your knees out and raise your hands up into a high V. Make sure your hands are in fist formation. Then, turn your knees back in and bring your arms back into the lower X and turn your knees out and go from a lower X to a lower V and make sure your hands are still in fist formation.
7. From the lower V, circle your arms around and shake your hips as your arms come around. Repeat this step three times.