Are you a first time cheerleader? Then "Gimme an A" is a great cheer to start with. You can personalize this cheer by changing the letters to spell out the name of your favorite team. Follow along with this cheerleading how-to video to learn the "Gimme an A" cheer.
1. In this cheer we will be using props, in this case signs, with painted letters on them that spell A-T-V, for Activity TV Cheerleaders. This cheer can also be done at home, with one person holding up the signs.
2. The first step to this cheer is to really approach your crowd with your signs. Approaching your crowd means that you're facing the crowd and cheering directly to them. You want them to say the cheer with you!
3. There is always a head cheerleader that guides everyone along in the cheer. But, if you are watching at home, you can be the head cheerleader or you can just follow along.
4. Hold your signs up and yell out our letters. I'm going to call out the letters and we will hold up the signs and yell out the letter you're holding. When you hold up your sign, you really need to punch it up in the air!
5. The next step is to ask everyone what you're spelling! Then yell out A-TV! So, you want to make sure you thrust your letters out as high as you can when you spell out your letters. A-T-V!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades