To do a back handspring, raise your hands over your head in a standing position. Then, stretch your arms out in front of your while lowering yourself, with knees bent, to a simulated sitting position. Use propulsion from your legs to jump into the back handspring. If you don't jump into the back handspring you may hit your head on the ground. Reach back as far as you can go, keep your body tight and keep your toes pointed. Keep your arms extended over your head and reach back to flip your body around in the back handspring. Your hands will hit the ground first, followed by your feet. You can add a jump at the end of the back handspring for an extra flourish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades