Wish you could flip in order to spice up that cheer you've been working on? Learn how to do both a front and back hand spring in this video tutorial.
Stretch before practice.
Hold stretch for 10 to 15 seconds.
Stretch entire body evenly.
Lauren Mutty has been cheerleading since she was thirteen years old and coaching since she was eighteen. She is now the director of cheerleading at Orlando Gymnastics and Cheerleading. She founded the Orlando Storm All Star Cheerleading Organization with which she has won a national championship. She is also a member of the USASF and is safety certified by the American Association of Cheerleading Coaches and Advisors.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades