So cool, so cool, you are so cool! Try out this Totally Cool cheer with Coach Lauren and the A-TV squad. There's a lot of clapping in this cheer, so get ready to make some noise! Follow along with this cheerleading how-to video to learn the Totally Cool cheer.
1. COOL SO COOL WE ARE SO COOL. WE'RE TAKING ON THE CHALLENGE OF BEING NUMBER 1 B/C WE'RE COOL SO COOL WE'RE TOTALLY, TOTALLY (3 CLAPS) COOL! Woohoo! Let's go team! We're #1!
2. The first thing you want to do is bounce with your legs together. Bounce on the word, "COOL," and then kick back with your right leg when you say the words, "SO COOL." Then on "We are so cool," just repeat the bounce and kick from the first move!
3. Remember that the claps you're doing should be open palm and that you should be alternating your claps with your kicks! Now, when you say, "WE'RE TAKING ON THE CHALLENGE OF BEING NUMBER 1,' continue clapping and kicking during this part. The only thing that's different is that you make a #1 with your finger when you say "number 1."
4. Continue clapping and kicking when you say, "because we're cool, so cool." When you say the word "we're" you need to put your hands on your hips and stop bouncing. Then you will say the words, "totally, totally" and after you say them you will clap 3 times.
5. Freeze when we say the word "COOL" and at the same time frame your face with your hands like you're posing for your camera close-up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.